PowerGlide have introduced their Heritage collection.
These are recreations of some of their most popular models from yesteryear and feature original features such as the distinctive PowerGlide nameplate along with the latest PowerGlide features such as the Pyramid quick release joint.
Each cue has been hand-made with meticulous care from the very finest materials and these cues are bound to become collectors’ items in their own right.
Despite being the least expensive cue in the Heritage range, the Purist is JP’s favourite, as he likes the solid performance and classic styling. A superb piece of ash is married to a classic ebony hand-spliced butt which, when combined with the traditional Heritage nameplate, gives a very elegant look.
• 57″ shaft made from a single piece of the finest ash
• Seemlessly matching grain butt and shaft
• Powerglide nameplate
• Brass ferrule with 9.5mm Elkmaster tip
• Butt-joint for mini-butt (supplied)
• Supplied with Powerglide soft cue case